February Full Moon

Monday, February 25, 2013


 If I had to make a list of why each month was important, February would be on the top of my list.  It is now the end of the month and I can see that the grip of winter is loosening and early spring is emerging.  Most of the Aspen trees would agree with me as I can see them breaking open their buds of pussy willows.  We are beginning to move into another season and with tonight's full moon it is a perfect time for a fire ceremony.  A time to release those emotions, thoughts or feelings that no longer serve us into the fire.  By releasing those energies on a full moon in the sacred space of a fire I create space, a fertile void so to speak, where I can grow and change the way of my being.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook